We understand that school and university managers face an enormous responsibility with increasing pressure to strengthen campus safety. Today, educators sometimes deal with the same problems as local police — drug sales, weapons possession, and gang violence.
Besides taking care of the facility and securing the site, schools, colleges, and universities need to protect the students and staff. When choosing an educational institutional, parents and students consider most importantly whether it represents a safe learning environment. A lapse of security may be devastating and irreversible for the school’s reputation.
Video surveillance can identify potential weaknesses in campus security and create a customized security solution. All systems are monitored by our 24×7 Central Station and provide peace of mind to administrators, teachers, staff, students and parents.
Challenges and Solutions
- Challenges to education sector include:
- To provide surveillance of remote and diversified areas
- To deter vandalism and theft
- To protect assets and premises
- To monitor unruly and mischievous behavior of the students
- To mitigate uses of banned items like knives, expensive gadgets which can be detrimental to the interests of the students