Security and safety at healthcare facilities are important for both quality healthcare and public safety. Hospitals and clinics are a safe haven for those in physical or emotional need, and increasingly seen as a place of refuge in the event of a large-scale emergency such as a natural disaster or terrorist attack. For these reasons and others, more and more people use hospitals as their first source for help. Hence, it is essential that healthcare security staff not only consider facility security and safety, but also take an interest in broader public safety.
- Healthcare communication systems
- Healthcare management software.
- Intruder detection solutions
- Fire detection and protection solutions.
- Video Surveillance observation and monitoring systems.
- Healthcare Access control solutions
- Fire suppression solutions.
- Time and attendance solutions.